Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Blog

Grrr... campground internet is really slowing things down.  For the time being I think I'm going to hold on to the posts I have done and wait until we have reliable internet rather than fight with a lack of bandwidth that won't accept my pictures.  Sorry, but I do promise to keep writing my thoughts offline as we go and get them posted when I can.

Right now we are in Yellowstone.  I can't begin to describe how beautiful this park is.  Today we saw Old Faithful and many more geysers and hot springs, hiked to a pool where the ground actually shakes under your feet just before the geyser erupts and saw bison, elk, osprey and red dragon flies.  No bear sightings yet...but not to worry, we're camping right inside Yellowstone in a part of the park that only allows "hard sided campers."  In other words, the King is now a 26 foot bear resistant container.  Wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment